Sunday, September 6, 2009

COOL GLITCHE!!!!!!!

I got some CP toys and i was entering the codes on them then i was in the treasure book so i got something then i got coins and so it sayed "Something something soething, Click yes to see what you've unlocked" So i clicked yes and it didnt tell me so i clicked on the coins again and it says "Would you like to redeem coins?" Then i saw it sayed at the top "You have 2 items remaining" when i already used those 2 items so i used them then i got 2 items remaining again and i was getting unlimited items!!!!!!!!!!! But then i didnt really get all those items i was unlocking.... only 2 items i got and 5000 coins.... I told fragninan and i gave her that code (I already used it!) and she could use it when it was already used!!!!! So i entered that code again and it said it's been used..... If it could be entered as many times as yu want then i would say it here right now :(
This is true!!!
Please beileve me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment